Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi bvdiman, man you are right on the money, what happens to people on these threads? I would love to tell someone how my cables sound in my system, but I don't think anyone gives a rats ass! I haven't had a lot of different cables, but the better known... Analysis Plus, which I still use with great results, Snake River Audio Signature, WireWorld Platinum Eclipse 7, Thales, Synergistic Research Element, which are pretty damn good, just a hassle to keep organized, but the Tara Evolutions are clearly my best overall sounding cables. Although they are a hassle to manage some too. The music just flows through these cables! The presentation is remarkably real. Every facet of the music is remarkably clear. Delineation is best I ever heard in my system. These cables have brought forth the strengths of every component in the chain. I prefer a strong midbass and detailed sound, I have an Esoteric source and these cables have snapped them into focus without the clinical feel to the music. I would love to say more, but first see if anyone is reading, lol!
Hi Colekat, Glad you made it here, I have question for you, I may have the same problem as you did before you Talked to Tara, the grounding on your HFX Box, what did you end up doing to get best result's?, I have my HFX componet grounding to a componet, I do not believe work's as good as it need's to be, I know alot about industrial welding, all of us alway's cleaned the surface by grinding the metal bright to get best contact for ground, as you know, I will not grind the paint off my componet for best ground, so it is my opinion, that my ground at best is below average, can you help me with advice?
Actually, it was not my issue, it was the original customer of the speaker cables I ended up with. The ground issue was found at the preamp, therefore the second set of cables, which I eventually ended up with, were not needed. The cables shipped to my dealer for replacement, and the issue was solved before they were replaced. Obviously, Tara was looking for a sale, and I got the call. Since I knew the original customer, on his referral I snapped them up. And glad I did.

Shielding

Shielding is used to protect the signal conductors from RFI and EMI. Braided shield is good for EMI, and foil for RFI. Combinations (foil and braid) are used for long runs for RF cables.

TARA Labs exclusive Parallel Shielding System was formulated to "common" any electrical potential (EMI interference voltages) between shields in RSC® Master Gen 2 and RSC Air™ interconnects. Our parallel shields connected together act as a 'star-ground' for the shields and the RFI/EMI radiation. By commoning the electrical potential in the shields, a better 3-dimensional reproduction of the soundstage is achieved due to both channels having the same level of reduced background noise. Example: A preamp's transformer often concentrates radiation more toward one channel of the interconnect pair. If there is no shield, RFI would be modulated with the audio signal, often making the high frequencies sound bright or grainy. When shielding is used this sonic glare is reduced. When the shields are commoned, the left and right channels' bandwidth and EMI interference effects are far more equal channel to channel. The result is better imaging, spatial cues and a naturally quiet background.