How many watts per channel are enough?

I am considering my first tube amp (Prima Luna Prologue 5 or Jolida 502 p). I lean toward the Prima Luna but it only has 34 watts per channel. Is that sufficient to drive my Jm Labs Daline 3.1 speakers (rated at 89db into 8 ohm)? My preamp is a Jolida 5 t. The room is 12 by 24 with high ceilings. I listen primarily to jazz and classical at low to moderate volume. Thank so much for any advice.
hugo1
Why would you multiply by two? The formula is to divide in half by 50% or 2 into the total amount of rms wattage
the speaker allows. If a speaker has a max capability of 1000 watts and you multiply by two, thats too much current
at 2000 watts. Goodbye Charlie. You just fried your speaker with too much power. You can damage your speaker
under powering by clipping your amp or too much power. However, in most cases most amps are much more bullet proof today with built in safety shut down thermal switches if clipping occurs compared to thirty years ago.
Both amplifiers will more than serve your requirements adequately.

Experience has shown me that WPC to not always serve as the ideal measure of power. Not to dismiss the spec out of hand, but it is an algebraic (steady state) measure, while we live in a world of calculus (dynamic).

Instead, I'll put forth the contrarian assertion that the ubiquitous transformer coupled push-pull tube amplifier with two tubes per channel will drive a loudspeaker far more similarly than differently in terms of seat of the pants power whether using 2A3 (10 - 15 wpc), 300B (20 - 25 wpc), or EL34/6550/KT88 (30 - 75 wpc). Doubling the number of output tubes to four shows the correlation still holds up. In other words, we will often draw surprising conclusions in regard to amplifier power if we move away from drinking by the label.
Your far safer using a bigger amp than the speakers can handle because now you have the luxury of using only SPLs to determine maximum speaker output, ie: pain threshold:)