Anyone else receive low offers right away ?

Seem like everytime i list something for sale i get offers within the first hour . They are hundreds less than asking price . Are people looking for flipping oppertunities here or what ? so annoying .
128x128maplegrovemusic
Let's think intelligently here. A low offer does not necessarily mean disrespect or hustle. Some people are trying to get bargains because they can't afford the true cost and some people are also trying to move items quickly for whatever reason (relocating to another country). A lower offer can also serve as a bargaining tool. I'm not offended by low offers and don't mean it to anyone. It is just a point of negotiation. If you don't like an offer just let it hang or reject it.
Who cares if you get lowball offers........simply reply that you are not willing to sell the unit at that price and decline the offer. Or if you are insulted by low offers, simply don't accept offers. List the unit at your bottom price and allow the buy now option only. Problem solved.
12-23-12: Tkmetz
Who cares if you get lowball offers........simply reply that you are not willing to sell the unit at that price and decline the offer. Or if you are insulted by low offers, simply don't accept offers. List the unit at your bottom price and allow the buy now option only. Problem solved.

Seems reasonable to me.
Well I feel left out. No one sends me low ball offers. What am I doing wrong? I have had a few OUS offers for US only sales, but I responded politely with an explanation and found the people to be legit. I still don't sell OUS. Its just too much of a haste. I will buy from Canada if its a rare piece.
The one that really got me was a fellow who accused me of trying to rip him off after we had some confusion over who paid for shipping. At his request, I released him from the sale. Two days later, he made another offer. No thanks.
It is a waste of time . Those who are in support of this probably do it themselves which is fine. You do not have to actually be interested in owning something i am selling but you will not be profiting off me . I need the profits just as much as the reseller who wastes my time with lowballs .And i assume everybody wants to get fair market value . Oh sure you can get steals on CL time from time . I would not equate that into market value .