Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
Jordan,
North to south in 3 days is pretty impressive! Back when I was riding I topped out at 36 miles a day. I'm planning on retiring to Tennessee, so that I can hike in the Smokies day after day. That day can't come soon enough. May even get back on the bike, but its a different proposition once one moves out of the flatlands.

Next time I see 4 guys on bikes headed south on I-65 I'll honk and wave!
Good for you, Brownsfan! The Smokies are beautiful and I envy your impending relocation there!

You won't see us on I-65...that's not legal and crazy dangerous. We ride back roads almost the entire way, including through Brown County and it's many steep hills. You should take it up again and don't worry about riding in the mountains...it's all in the gearing!!
There's a new remote control version CSL available now in addition to the standard CSL-TVC. I do fine without a remote control and don't miss them. I stay in decent shape training for the 200 and 400 meter sprints for Master's track and senior Olympic track meets.
Charles,
Charles...the 400m? I hated that length, vomit-inducing, really. I was forced to run it in HS. More power to you, sir!

I'm not really interested in the remote version primarily because I think the TVC is likely better sounding. No desire to go backward, even if just a little.
Jordan
Jordan,
I've gotten used to this event but yes the lactic acid pain does kick in.
Israel says there's only a "slight" loss of SQ with the remote control version.