Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
You might also consider the TRL(Tube research Labs) "The Dude" Pre-amp. It can be had either single ended or fully balanced and it is simply a superb music maker...well worth waiting for as they are built to order and usually have something of a waiting list. Check out lots of discussions about it...Good luck
I heard The Dude in direct comparison to the Coincident and I liked the Coincident much better. The
Thanks Lissnr and Jwm for the input on the Dude. I have also read about it and it seems to be quite a performer. Jwm I was wondering: what were the reasons that made you prefer Coincident?
The Dude is very dynamic, but the Coincident is more open and more organic sounding in the midrange. The Coincident is also dynamic as well. The Coincident also was able to convey inner details better than the Dude.