Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
Coincident Statement linestage does not have a true fully balance circuit. XLR input is matter of convenience only.
if you have not heard of CSL, it very very airy and light in musical notes but smooth, & somewhat polite. the music seems to float in the air and very entended. Very clean and Superb detail, rivalling anything that cost 3x higher.
Just a correction, the CSL circuit is fully balanced to the best of my knowledge.If any doubt send an email to Israel Blume(Coincident President), he responds pretty fast.I agree with phillip on his impressions except for polite. I`ve own mine for over 3 years and while it is quite smooth,organic and refined, it`s exceptionally vivid,dynamic and conveys music`s drama and scale completely. But again different systems and ears.Phillip is right,the music flows(floats) freely and completely detached from speaker location with appropriate recordings.
Regards,