Amplifier for Tekton speakers

I am looking for a tube amplifier to mate with Tekton Lore. Anyone has a successful story with your amp and Tekton Lore or similar?

My music tastes 80% with pop and easy listening jazz/soft rock.

Any directions or suggestions are appreciated.
nguyen787
Pace, Rhythm and Timing, musical flow.

I hooked up the Almarro to the Tekton Lore early this morning, took out the Ei EL84s and installed Amperex EL 84 Bugle Boy recommended in the Jeff Day 6 Moons review. It was quite nice: No edge, glare or brightness, yet outstanding detail. Large well-defined soundstage with nice layering. Musicality, timbre was excellent, musical flow was fast and tuneful, there was a richness to the sound, as well as just the right amount of warmth; NOT fatiguing at all. My wife and I listened to the RCA Living Stereo Box Set Sample disk, Ella Fitzgerald's "Best of the Song Books", Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Louis Armstrong, Dave Brubeck. Had a blast. It was fun
What you have described about harshness on the high and little lack of mid-range warm with the stock tubes are exactly what I experience with mine system.

I will follow your recommendations, see if any Amperex EL84 availables... where did you get your Amperex EL84 tubes?
Interesting no one using SS amp yet. Anyone found a SS they prefer over valves with their Tekton's?

If you speak to Eric, you will find that he is partial to ss amps. I meant to ask him last time I spoke to him which solid state amps he preferred or what he uses.