Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Viclondon,
Let me try this:
Just imagine your processor connected to your power amp, and now imagine Supratek being inserted in the ICs connecting the two. Again, it's completely passive, meaning it's not in the signal path (to a certain extent), and the whole system in HT mode is controlled by your processor. Supratek is functioning exactly what the name (HT bypass) implies, passing the signal through, without
any interference (almost).
I hope I'm making it clear, just had a couple of glasses of Montecillo, so you'd have to excuse me, if I'm not
For anyone interested,6 moons did a reveiw of the Podiumsound speaker including a biography of the inventor builder Shelly Katz.Check it out....
Thanks a lot Maril, I think I have got it right this time.
The only thing I still don't get is if the by-pass is allowed both when the Chardonnay is on and when it is off. Enjoy your Montecillo!

Can anyone comment about the remote of the Chardonnay: does it only works for volume control or does it also shitch on/off the unit and/or allows to cycle through different inputs?
Slowhand,
The podium speakers look very interesting. I am putting them on the hit list for the audiofest. Anyone else from the thread going also? I use Apogees so finding a more amplifier friendly speaker would be welcome. Bob