home theater processor suggestions?

This is what i am looking for a processor that has /does the following:
1. has hdmi1.3 or better
2. xlr connections
3. room correction
4. be able to process most of the upper formats.
5. 7 channel.

i have no need for analog input or out puts. i run hdmi in and out. i just need one of each.

i run a anthem statement p5 amp

i know about the anthem mva 50v and the statement d2v...

thank you for your suggestions
baranowski
Barnowski, take a listen to the NAD AV receiver, T875. totally blows away marantz, onkyo, pioneer elite (I had the same AV receiver as you). $3,000 and that was all I needed. If you want top of the line performance for a not top of the line price, this is the ticket.
Cerrot,

Bill already has a multichannel amp(Anthem P5) so he really only needs a pre/pro ala NAD T187 but neither has balanced connections which is one of his requirements. But I do agree with the NAD receiver(I think you meant T785) if he was doing a one box solution. I still own the mid 2000's predecessor T773 and it is a 52.8 pound behemoth receiver with dual toroidal transformers and a seperates-like amp section.

With a powerful amp like the Anthem Statement P5, I think the wonderful onboard amps of the T785 would be wasted sitting idle.

Bill
Thanks for the suggestion but i was looking for the balanced outs and the anthem p5 has true balanced inputs.

thank you for the suggestion though,
Bill
Really, check out the Marantz AV7005. Read the reviews. Check with a local dealer. See if you can take one home to audition. The products in the Marantz line that use their HDAM modules are price/performance overachievers.

Oh, and the AV7005 has balanced outputs and all the lossless surround decoding schemes your 2003 AV receiver does not.