What stereo amp sounds better than digital monos?

I want to replace a pair of Red Dragon digital mono blocks with an excellent SS stereo amp of approx 150 RMS.I have Acoustic Zen Adagios speakers

I am not interested in tube amps or tube rolling. Need input and/or recommnedations. I CANNOT afford $5000 ARC, Levinson, Krell or other super high end basic power amp. In the past, have considered Odyssey Stratos SE, McCormack DNA-1 upgraded to "REV B" or "REV A" level; also, the better Conrad Johnson SS power amps. Thank you.
sunnyjim
Boulder might have something different and perhaps better to offer, but not cheap!
IS you pre-amp SS or tube?

If tube, any amp with 60K or greater input impedance might offer an improvement. I seem to recall that most of the amps you have had might not fall into that category for best match to a tube pre-amp but not certain.

IF a SS, you might have to drop more bucks to really upgrade. Not sure. Boulder is the one line I have heard that I would consider in this case.
Hi SunnyJim

I don't know if another kind of amp sounds better than another. It just may sound different or you may prefer one type of sound an amp makes in your system vs. another. Just my opinion. The reason I say that is I had the lower powered Red Dragon M100 monoblocks for a bit and a Hypex UcD based Class D amp and I found myself missing the sound of a McCormack DNA-1 Deluxe I had along with some other Class A amps.

I think out of the bunch you mentioned I say go with the McCormack or Odyssey. One audiophile some time ago suggested to me if you like the McCormack sound check out amps by Belles. Especially the Hot Rodded amps. Also what about the Emotiva XPA-1 monoblocks? Emotiva also has a 30 day return policy and pretty good customer service.