Integrated Amp for Focal 1027be speakers

I'm looking a integrated amp for my Focal 1027be speakers. I previously owned the Sim I-7 before I decided to go with a 5 channel Classe SSP600/CA5100 set-up. Now I'm thinking about going back to a dedicated 2 channel system and selling my 5 channel system. I'm using the Oppo 95 for cds and the Olive 04hd as a music server with Synergistic tesla interconnect and speaker cables.

I could go with separates but I hear that many of the newer integrated amps are pretty close to separates. I would go with separates if I could get a deal. Since the Focals can sound a little bright on lower quality recordings, I'm hoping to find find an amp that would go good with the Focals. I prefer solid state equipment since I don't want to hassle with tubes. I've considered the Sim 700i, Pass INT-150, and ModWright KWI 200 with the optional built in DAC.
128x128ronrags
Bryon- You stated you owned the XA30.5 along with 1027be. What was your impression of both together and did you try another amp with the Focals?
IME, the Electra series (including the 1007be, the 1027be, and the 1037be) is very revealing of distortions in ancillary components, partly due to the tweeter. The Pass XA30.5 is low in distortions that are subjectively objectionable, which is why it, and the rest of the XA.5 series, are often suggested when people want a solid state amp that doesn't sound solid state.

Assuming the rest of the system is up to the job (esp. the source), the 1027be and the XA30.5 together will be resolving, coherent, harmonically accurate, and reasonably dynamic. I'm not saying there aren't other good choices, but IMO this is one of them.

Bryon
Thanks for the technical info. The amount of heat generated is a bite too much for me so I'll stick with class AB amps.
I have a XA30.5 running the 1038Be's and it dosn't get as hot as my Primare 32 AB power amp did(250W). It only goes into AB mode when reading (at my seating) 100db peaks on my sound meter. I first heard this amp on 1027be and loved it so I got one. You can't go wrong with it.
Not sure how good the DAC is of your Olive 4HD but maybe an amplifier with a good DAC could also be an option. Something like a Naim Supernait. Just an idea. I do not know if the combo would work but it might.

Personally I am a bit of a fan of Symphonic Line amps. In my limited experience they are one of the few amps I have heard that sound so lively, dynamic and present lots of minor details without giving listing fatigue.

I do think a integrated amp is the way to go. They give much more bang for buck.