Any HiFi equipment sound similar to YBA sonics ?

may i humbly seek advices from experienced audiogon menbers whom knows of ANY hifi equipment (CDP, preamp/amp) that share similar characteristics to YBA ? perhaps 85% to 90+% closeness in airyness and its laidback uncompress open soundstage. any input would be deeply appreciated. i tried audition few brands but sadly none. Currently their YBA Passion & lower series do not really have sonic as impressive as former YBA Classic series. Thanks again.
-phil
philipwu
That being said, Yves-Bernard-Andre is still technical adviser of the company. This is a good thing.
hi Vimv, thanks for your suggestions.
that's what i feels also, about Naim & Passion closeness in sonic similarities. so that's why i didn't buy Naim & Passion series, it's not the sound i like. it's more about overall presentaton of musical soundstage, like in a grand musical hall with musician playing all sort of instruments without compression and lots of air around them.
anyone know other HiFi have such traits? Audiio Aero? thanks.

Philip,

I should have read the whole posts before responding, my apologies. For SS amplification, consider Pass' XA .5 series class A amps, this would be more in line with the sound you're after. Great transparency and presence. Keep us updated on your new equipment search.

Best,
sure of course, i would definitely post my encounters with the Hifi i experienced. i would try going for more listening whenever possible. but i just don't wish to visit each and every hifi dealers and make them feel i am wasting their time since i'm hunting for specific type of sound.
So i hope anyone whom have brief idea of any Hifi equipment that sound similar to YBA classics range to enlighten me, i'll post my findings and give a more conclusive and comparison with other hifi set, and make future Audiogoners easier in selection process.