Components that you regret parting with?

Just wondering if any of you have had a component that you sold/traded or that stopped working? For whatever reason, you no longer have it and wish you still did? Could you give the component, the reason you no longer have it, and what you liked about it. If you care to comment. I have had several components that for financial reasons or the upgrade bug, that I have parted with and wish I had not later on. Due to the rare nature of some of them I have not been able to purchase them again. It dose not have to be expensive or rare, just an item that has a special place in your heart for whatever reason, that you now regret parting with. If you were able to purchase it again, that would be great to know that as well.

Pete
128x128peterwayne
Lots of components, very few regrets.

Here are the ones that I definitely regret selling, though I doubt I will ever re-buy them:

Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 3D CD player
Marantz 8b (VAC reissue from the 90s)
Gryphon Diablo integrated amp (regret was losing the internal phono stage)

Here are the items that I have sold...and then gone back and re-bought after determining that I was an idiot for selling:

Naim NACA5 speaker cable
Dynaco ST-70

Here are the items that I have sold, and the jury is still out on whether I may buy them again:

JBL L300 Summits
Naim ARO tonearm

There are a lot of components that I dont have any regrets selling, but I did have the utmost respect for these components when we parted ways and was very sad to see them go:

EAR 861 amplifier
Sonus Faber Electa Amator II
My last pair of LS3/5a's (had many pairs). They were the Rogers 16 ohm version in Rosewood and I think I sold them for $500 back in the day.

Darn.
1) magnepan mg III a bought in. 87
2) Air tight 300b amp with original western electric tubes
3) McIntosh 225 amp with original box and receipt
My Sota sapphire turntable, sumiko arm with talisman cartridge, and Klyne 6lx3p pre amp.