Krell or Bryston 4SST2

i have oppo BDP-95 and HSU-15VTF....and looking for some nice sounding amp.....whick amp is not dull or muddy b/w those i mentioned above....appreciate thx.
mjniz31
You might want to consider a Mark Levinson 532H. There is one currently offered on Audiogon for 27 days. I have no relation with the seller. However, I own the amp and have owned previous Krell amps and the Levinson is excellent. Offer the seller $5000 and see what happens. If you want to hear my amps and you are near Boston, feel free to contact me to have a listen. Good luck. (300 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 450 into 4 ohms.)
If the "world is your oyster", I think the proper term should be "current bed" instead of "crop.", unless this world is a single oyster, in which the scenario would be cramped and a little fishy.
Anyone know how the Krell 300 integrated amp matches up with the Martin Logan reQuest speaker?
The Bryston is a neat little amp. It used to be a better value, but the current price isn't too tough. I would try one out first to see if it's to your liking.