rega osiris vs simaudio600i or?

looking to make a decision anybody have the rega or sim what are your thoughts on a great integrated are the just hyped?
pawk4045
I went with the modwright kwi 200.I was originaly thinking about the 600i...great quality,good reveiws.Price?ugh...all silver hard to come by used too.Someone suggested to look at the modwright.After 200 + hrs burin and the way it sounds!.. not lookin back.
I need to disagree with you Meiwan. In my opinion, the Osiris can be considered even " cheaper" compared to the top integrated amplifiers in the market ( I mean Dartzeel, Gryphon, ASR, Vitus, Boulder - the ones I have listened ) . In my opinion, it is in a different league compared to Sim Audio.
My last integrated amplifier was a Gryphon Callisto, 2200, with An. Upgraded pre amplifier circuit similar to Gryphon Diablo and I think the Osiris even better.
Each of the mentioned top integrated amplifier has its own qualities and can even better match your taste than Osiris....but without doubt the Osiris has the same overall refined sound.