Good amp match for vinatge Vandersteen 2C's?

I recently bought a pair of these in great condition. I'm finding the treble a little on the soft/warm side. Any amp suggestions that will help balance out the sound? I'm thinking Bryston.
robertsong
When Stereophile reviewed the 2C's back in 1987 they used a Krell KSA 50. When I bought the Vandersteens I started with a Counterpoint SA-12 but when it started having reliability problems I remembered the review and I bought the Krell for a good price. That was back in the early '90's..I don't buy audio equipment very often. The Krell does bass very well and it's surprisingly good throughout the frequency range.
Krell does bass better than anything else. However, I don't think Vandersteen 2Cs need help in that area. If you want the best from your 2Cs use Audio Research.
RM10, match made in heaven. Buy one used. Some previous comments on this set-up on the A'gon. I had this set-up back around 1996? Used a CJ PV10A Preamp.
Hi. What's an RM10? Who makes it? I assume the preamp in a Conrad Johnson. Not really looking for tube gear unless it's incredibly detailed.
Vandersteen's like tubes. Magic combination would be
a Music Reference RM10 as previously advised or the new
Audio Research VSI60 integrated which I've used with 2CE
signatures in a very large room for some time.
Either one will be detailed and open, plenty of bass and far more resolution overall than any Krell could provide.

I recently went to Revel Studio II's and went to seperates. Will be selling my VSI60 and 2CE signatures sometime but will probably sell them locally.