Suggestions for a tube integrated under $3000

Pairing with Reference 3A Veena

Considering Rogue Cronus magnum and Primaluna Dialogue 2
128x128zimwig
I've heard the SLi-80 and the Prologue II on those speakers . I much prefered the Primaluna over the Cary due to its better extension on the top .

Good luck
There is only one I would buy new at that price - decware flagship - zen Torii mkiii. Amazing bang for the buck. Buying used I would look at CJ ca200 or Pass labs class A 30 watt integrated. I have a Simaudio i5.3SE I would sell for $2500
What kind of power do you need? I've been enjoying the heck out of a Melody MK88 which is 32 watts of class A power. Truth be told, I think I prefer it to the Decware Torii mk3 I owned before it.

I did a write up on it in the review section here.
I have a Rogue Tempest 3 and I love it. It sounds like it costs a lot more than 3k and as a bonus it is engineered AND built in the USA and Rogue customer service is second to none.
Have had two Pathos integrateds for a few years now. I'm mono-blocking them with Sonus Faber Cremora M speakers and have been very happy with them. You wouldn't need two. I just prefer monoblocks. A very good integrated for the money, especially used.