darTZeel NHB-108 users please check in ...

I just picked up a darTZeel NHB-108 amp. I love the way it sounds. Please let me know your experience with darTZeel gear. Thanks!
128x128joeinid
Knghifi,

I am so happy for you. TADs are amazing speakers. Just enjoy the heck out of them. I have a friend who is very close to pulling the trigger on the Ref Ones. Please post some more of your opinion so as to help me push him over the edge. Congratulations!
Thanks Joeinid. Your friend can't go wrong with any TAD especially Ref1. E1 is less forgiving so one has to choose components carefully.

I'm driving my E1 with VAC Sig MKIIa pre and TRL Samson and it's a sounds fabulous and NOT edgy, hard or bright. I would not recommend Samsons for something like Revel Salon 2 but @88db, it's perfect. I was considering Hegel H30 and my TAD dealer recommends Viola but will hold off indefinitely now.
Viola was recommended to me as well for my TADs. I do plan on hearing them at some point, just for fun. But as we both know how dangerous to your wallet it can be. I am so glad you are happy. That's what it's all about. Have fun!
As the E1s are breaking in, I moved them 28" from front wall and decreased toe-in so intersecting 1.5' from back of my head.

Have you ever tried a tube pre with your CR-1s?
Hi Knghifi,

Yes. I've used a VAC Sig IIa and a CJ GAT. Right now I am using a Dartzeel NHB-18NS on my Dartzeel 108 and I am waiting for a Dagostino preamp to go with my Dagostino Momentum stereo amp.