The best integrated amplifier

Hi All
Right now I am using a Marantz PM-KI Pearl amp to drive Esoteric MG-20 speakers. I feel that a better amplifier would give them a bit more get up and go. I would like to stick with an integrated and have short listed:
Pass Labs INT-150
Moon 700i
Audio Research dsi150
GammuT Di 150
As a starting point for auditioning. Now to the question:
Is there anything else I should put on the list?
Any experience with the products listed would be helpful.
Thanks
zekezebra

It is not the power that will move the speakers it is the quality of the sound. Think about a good tube integrated. I have a pair of demo MG-20's listed on agon and can make suggestions. give me a shout.

jim
Hi all
Thanks for the response so far. I would like to stick with solid state, really can't see me messing around with tubes.

In the long run I don't feel the Esoteric speakers are for me. What they do with simple type music they do extremely well but I don't think they will ever rock. So this is a longer term plan - get the best out of them for now with a better amp and then go for speakers so I will be auditioning amps along side speakers.

I have quite a large room (by European standards) and am really looking for a set up that will bring the best out from all types of music not just a head banging type system.

There is a chance of a pair of GamuT L7 speakers at a really god price so it would be interesting to hear these along side the GammuT amp.
Zeke, the amps you have listed are not so powerful risking you leave speakers underpowered. For what it's worth, JRDG C-500 give you much more power. Compairing a more powerful amp to a lesser, should probably make you nod towards to one with more power. JRDG won't give you a "bloom" but rely more on your cdp and speaker cable to set the sonic ideal. C-500 is very neutral but not sharp. If you have a large room, i would not go for those you listed. I would myself try the C-500 and a wise choice of speaker cable. Next step from that is a combo of pre/power amps.