The best integrated amplifier

Hi All
Right now I am using a Marantz PM-KI Pearl amp to drive Esoteric MG-20 speakers. I feel that a better amplifier would give them a bit more get up and go. I would like to stick with an integrated and have short listed:
Pass Labs INT-150
Moon 700i
Audio Research dsi150
GammuT Di 150
As a starting point for auditioning. Now to the question:
Is there anything else I should put on the list?
Any experience with the products listed would be helpful.
Thanks
zekezebra
Hi Zekezebra,

Yes, I think you might want to put on your audition list the new Modright 200 integrated. I will be doing a review on it for the website hometheaterreview.com in the very near future. If you want to contact me in the next few weeks for details regarding its sonics, please do.
Shooting for the moon won't necessarily get you there. As I recall, the Esoteric speakers you have use metal (magnesium) cones and that beautiful woodwork is done by Tannoy, but when I heard them, they didn't have that get up and go that you described and that was with an Esoteric integrated at TEAC's listening room. It wasn't an ideal room set up (what with all the clutter) but it was soundproofed which let the speakers loose, so to speak. I was auditioning the then, new, TEAC PD-H600 CDP and I could tell it was worth it but I knew it would sound better back at my place. And it did.

You'll definitely need something that can move those speakers.
I would definitely consider Threshold, Coda and McCormack. I agree with the Rowland and Pass as well.