Jolida jd-502p

Anyone using 5751 tube to replace 12ax7's in a Jolida. I have read that it may not work well with some circuit designs. Also curious about what other Jolida users are using?
128x128wilson667
Mechans...yeah...lurid is extreme as sometimes is my humor (only in the context of an often tedious forum) ...I'll change it to "tawdry." And besides, I'm into it anyway and I can afford it, but I tend to prefer "newer things I can break in myself." I admit that like other tube heads I sit there and think, "hmm...what would a dusty Bugle Boy sound like in there?" And who doesn't want to announce at a party that they scored a pair of Bugle Boys? Like when I "pounded 6 Circus Boys" with my girlfriend (Circus Boy wheat beer from Magic Hat). I've already got 3 sets of output tubes for my Jolida, and you can bet the small tubes will be piling up too.
To any Jolida amp owners out there.

What power conditioner do you plug your Jolida 502 amp into? I was thinking about just plugging into a 1.8 kVa isolation transformer.

Thanks in advance
I use a PS Audio Humbuster III plugged into my trusty Adcom ACE 515. Seems to work splendidly. By the way...I noticed a very small mechanical (not in the speakers at all) buzz from the 502 when using the KT120s...not a big deal...but there...so I put the Sovtek KT88s back in (after trying the stock Tung Sol 6550s for a few days) and the buzz got smaller, and they seem work really well with the Tubestore "preferred 7025s." I keep swapping between these 3 sets of power tubes...I can't help it...I'm becoming really good with my bias meter. Considering some Gold Lion KT88s now and that will give me enough power tubes to last until 2047.
Update: I switched the speaker outs on my 502p to the 4 ohm option, put the KT120s back in (I switch the power tubes around so often that I might wear out the sockets), and the slight mechanical hum went down to nearly inaudible. The combination of the new 7025 input tubes with the KT120s is sort of, like, awesome. I'm tellin' ya...this amp is astonishing.
Wolf,
I love NOS tubes but I have to agree with some that they are often not worth the price. I recently bought a Jolida 502amp and I love it. Here is what I am using for tubes:
KT88 Gold Lion reissues
Mullard 12AT7 (CV 4004) I believe - I got them from the Tube Depot
JJ Electronics 12AX7 (ECC 803)

I love the sound! Great detail, tight bass yet delicate highs. I am buying another 502 and I am going to run the pair as monos.