Best vintage Marantz receivers?

My apologies if this is a topic that has already been heavily covered.

I'm looking to get a vintage Marantz receiver. Thus far I've read (in another forum) that any 22xx models are well regarded. Does anyone have anything to add to this, or possibly disagree with it, altogether?

What are the most recommended, or respected, models for amp quality, all vintage models considered?

Thanks.
scottxbenson
Here are my choices for my first vintage Receiver. Let me know thoughts. I'll be pairing with a set of Allison Four's or Allison 7's.

model 2270
Model 2235B
I suggest you the 22XX' models. I had a 2215 bought few years ago and I just bought a vintage marantz amp 2230 and totally recommend this model.

They are all good and not expensive. I found mine on this website Vintage Marantz, quiet interesting for thoses who are looking for vintage marantz receivers.
Agree. I own a Superscope 350, which is probably best related to a 2275, but in Quad. A pleasure to listen to and the build quality is second to none. I only see this in Luxman products in Japan and they are luxury priced.
i bought a 4300 4 chanell reciever back in the early 70's. mine was back ordered because it was'nt available yet. they did'nt even have the wood cabinet either. i still have it but it's in retirement!
Post removed