Best vintage Marantz receivers?

My apologies if this is a topic that has already been heavily covered.

I'm looking to get a vintage Marantz receiver. Thus far I've read (in another forum) that any 22xx models are well regarded. Does anyone have anything to add to this, or possibly disagree with it, altogether?

What are the most recommended, or respected, models for amp quality, all vintage models considered?

Thanks.
scottxbenson
Post removed 
The last 2275 I had was purchased at an estate sale for $30. Had the wood cabinet, too.

Sympaticonorm, check that other auction site for your 2275 user manual. Should find a service manual there too. If not found right away, keep checking
While I love the sound of my Marantz 2252B/Klipsch Heresy and Quartet combo, 80's and 90's Denon integrateds sound fantastic with my Klipsch. Very neutral with fast punchy bass and fine detail.

Bill
I have a pair of 1977 Klipsch Cornwall speakers with the Bob Crites cornscalla midrange horns. Prior to adding the corscalla midrange horns, I drove the Cornwalls with a Cary preamp and a pair of Cary SET 8 WPC amplifiers. This had a very nice sound but was lacking in the midrange. Then I upgraded the Cornwalls with the Crites midrange horns and crossovers. The Cary SET amps no longer could get these speakers off the ground. I then tried some of my older Pioneer receivers (SX-850, SX-980, ans SX-1080). These drove the Cornwalls much better but sounded just a little on the bright side. Then I got a Marantz 2270 reciver and tried it. Wow. The Cornwalls sounded just right. The midrange and bass opened up nicely. I also picked up a Marantz 2252B and a 2285B. The 2252B and the 2285B have more detail than the 2270 does, but the 2270 has a nicer midrange and is a tad more musical than the other Marantz receivers that I own. It just amazes me how good these 30 - 40 year old receivers sound yet. To my knowledge, these receivers are all original yet.
Here are my choices for my first vintage Receiver. Let me know thoughts. I'll be pairing with a set of Allison Four's or Allison 7's.

model 2270
Model 2235B