Peachtree audio Grandpre

Just got mine delivered today. Had some startup technical difficulties installing USB driver for PC. But after incurred it out the sound emanating from this sexy looking unit has proven to be breathtaking,and that is only only in the first few hrs. W I'll update after 250...am interested in others feedback that have this unit or considering it..v
zugisland
Guys still having issues with USB driver if using windows..PT assures me they finally have a fix which should be ready next week. However I have been using it with my squeeze touch via coax input and the sound is articulate with great sound stage. I have the new Von schwiekart vr35 mated to the grand pre using wire world eclipse speaker cable and brushing 7bsst2 mono amps...I think once the driver issue is resolved I will end up being very pleased with the musicality and versatility of the grandpre
They've released new drivers. The zip files were a little missed up so let me know if you need them. I'm really happy with mine now I need to upgrade my amp.
Zugisland:

You mention that the remote offers direct access to each input - based on the picture that I saw, this is rather surprising as I thought you'd have to scroll through outputs just like the W4S Dac2. Also, I hope the Power button really turns the unit off/on and not some lesser functionality as is the case for most tube amps. Can you confirm?
Ejammer, There are 8 individual input buttons on the remote. The power button is marked as standby and the tubes still glow when the unit is in standby. So I would say no the unit does not shut completely off.