tube integrated for Vandersteen 2's

I've been looking at the Rogue Cronus Magnum and the Cary SLI-80 for the Vandersteens. In a small room 8 x 10 with mostly jazz. any other ones in the $2K price point to consider?
128x128digepix

I have seen reports on the Rogue Audio amps with Vandersteen speakers. Most people liked the combo....
Optimal Enchantment (Vandersteen Dealer) in Santa Monica, CA like to use Audio Research for all their Vandersteen speakers. I personally like the old vintage McIntosh for my 2CE Sig II
This is probably not the advice you want to hear, but if you have 2K to invest I would move out the Vandersteens which are unsuitable for a room this small rather than invest the money on an amp specific for them. They are classic speakers but need a big room.
I think Ddd1 is right, unless you are planning a different room in the near future, it seems you do not have a optimal room/speaker combo - other than that, Rogue or ARC seem like good recommendations for use with Vandersteen - at least there seems to be a lot of folks happy with that pairing.