Rogue Audio Cronus .... reverse polarity ?

Just for fun, I reversed the + and - cables on the speaker end of both speakers, and the music seems to sound a lot better. Is it possible that the amp's polarity is reversed at the speaker connectors, so that the amp sounds better with the speaker end of the cables also reversed ? or is it just my imagination? Have any other Cronus owners tried this with noticeable results ?
adam18
Thanks for the responses so far. I'll get in touch with Mark @ Rogue, but before I do, I just wanted to hear what my fellow Audiogoners have to say. Happy Listenig everybody.
The Vandersteens are coherent, though.

I know of one famous recording that is supposedly effected by polarity inversion: Harry Belafonte at Carnegie Hall. I wonder if there's a list of more such recordings around.
When you change cables or even tighten them you are possably affecting the sound. If you intend to change things try cleaning the ends and connectors then restoring them AS IS. Now listen to them again BEFORE reversing or changing them to see that the real effect of your experiment is not just a better clean connection.
I have my speakers wired in reverse polarity. The reason: My Audible Illusions Modulus 3A preamp reverses polarity so by reversing them at the speakers puts them back to the proper polarity. And yes, there is most definitely a difference when reversing the polarity, for better or worse.
I run M180s into an Athena, and polarity is ok all the way through. I checked it using the pink noise files here:

http://www.eminent-tech.com/music/multimediatest.html

Look at the ones called "pink noise monaural" and "pink noise reverse polarity" - you can use them to verify what your phase situation is like.