Help With Spectron Amp

Hi
By any chance would anyone have a schematic or such for a Spectron 111SE amp. My modules are ok but one of the channels is bad. Spectron won't give me any info, they want me to ship it to them.
Problem is i live in New Zealand and to ship it will cost $1000 plus which i don't have.
Amps probably only worth 2K in todays market when a MK 2 can be had for a littl more.

Thx
Brett
128x128dart6
It really costs $1000 to ship a 62 pound box from NZ to California? How can that be?
yes that's the cheapest one, it's from nz post, dhl is $1200, i have the quotes confirmed by email
Hello Dart6,

I spoke with Simon because I don;t like what I read. He replied that you have three amplifiers: one you bought from them, indeed, and two used on Audiogon. You are the "brave soul", I would never ever buy used amps from New Zealand.

Moreover, he said that he presented a few options to the business manager (Toni) and "thing" is out of his hand.

Good Luck but if one takes chances with purchase of 2/3 of the equipment used then sometime one has to pay, if not in money, certainly in "efforts". Good Luck!
Thx everyone

All is good in the camp. I removed the transformer shipped it in a smaller box making it feasible and spectron will ship it back to me at their expense. All is good