Replacing The Stock EH 6SN7 Tubes For Cary SLP 05

Hi

I run a Cary SLP 05 in the following setup

Cary Audio SLP-05 Preamp > Krell FPB 200 c Power Amp > Dynaudio Contour S3.4 Speakers

The Cary SLP 05 gives me that "live" atmosphere and soundstaging but I find that brass and horn instruments are still on the bright and harsh side with the stock tubes. It could be the Krell power amp. As such I thought of tube rolling and trying out some 6SN7's to hopefully give me more warmth and I guess a more euphonic and traditional tube sound. I will look towards replacing Tube Nos. 3 and 6 or the balanced buffer tubes first, retaining the stock EH 6SN7's elsewhere.

My shortlist follows below. Your opinions on how these tubes may sound in the Cary SLP 05 vis-a-vis each other is much appreciated.
mikey8811
I think the Sylvania will provide a ton of clarity which might not be what you need. I had them in my Rogue and took them out fairly quickly as they had too much energy. Your mileage may vary. The Sylvania GTB of mid 50's vintage may work better.
I have read elsewhere that the Suguang Treasure CV181 tubes don't physically fit into the Cary SLP-05. Can someone (Jtran?) confirm if these tubes actually fit through the chassis?
Jtran - there is no Psvane CV181 (6SN7). Do you mean the Shuguang Treasure 6SN7?
Go to Psvanetube.com ,you will see it.The psvane 6sn7 tube base is smaller than the treasure 6sn7 .So they fit in the Cary slp 05 perfectly.I'm using them in my Cary slp 05.