Best preamp for Symphonic Line RG4 MK4

Hello,

I have monoblocks SL RG4 MK4, and I use right now pre from Naim 252 with Supercap2, Naim DAC and Rockna wavequest as transport, Sonus Faber Cremona M, speaker cable is Kimber KS3033 and interconnect only Neotech 3101. When I bought Naim pre I was very happy, sound of Naim on SL it was nice, but with time something trouble me, I need more detail, more transparency, more bright. As we know Naim give a little darkness and I want to change the pre.

Please tell me best choice in this case. I just looking about CAT SL1 but I can not find this products. Also many people told me that Jadis pre can be one of the best choice.

What do you think ?
Regards
Razvan
razvanvrs
After more searching I just bought new Symphonic Line pre Reference Enlightment with tubes. The sound is beautiful, have it from one day, waiting to burn it. Looking now cable for signal between this and RG 4 MK 4, some advice please ?! I will come back later with feedback
Razvanvrs, JWM and my brother will agree with me on this one, between preamp and amp/amps, Wire World Eclipse is very hard to beat. We've all been using it for many years in various systems and though we've tried other cables along the way, the Eclipse has always been a keeper.

JWM has VAC tube gear, my brother owns McIntosh SS and I have Atma-Sphere. All very different systems but we all agree, the Eclipse sounds absolutely great between pre and amp/amps.

I have both the regular and Silver Eclipse and the sonic differences are subtle. JWM has the Gold Eclipse, which I've heard in my system, and again, the differences are subtle. In my mind, not worth the extra money.

None of us care for it between preamp and source. It's OK but JWM and I prefer Siltech and my brother really likes Cardas Gold. Ref.
Rfogel8 is right. We also have a friend that owns Martin Logans and an all Audio Research setup and he also prefers Wireworld between amp and preamp. He has yet been able to try the siltech between source and preamp.
I use RG3 preamp and RG4. I do like the sound but can confirm the gain being too high. My preamp is on it's way to Germany to have this problem solved ( I hope they can).