Jadis orchestra reference or DA50 for Proac D15?

I have a new Proac D15 loudspeaker (88db), driven by a Cayin A-50T integrated tube amplifier. The amp is 35wpc under ultralinear mode using four NOS Mullard EL34 tubes. I am considering replacing the amp with JOR or DA50, but not sure which one should I go ? Thanks a lot for your suggestions !!!
yz_yang
Yes, the ProAc D15 is now being driven by a Jadis DA88s integrated amp with 8 Mullard NOS EL34 tubes (XF2, OO getter), and my system sounds wonderful. I like it very much.
We used a DA50 for a few years at my lake system, just for fun we tried a friends Jadiis O.R. and found the Jadis much more musical and a nearly perfect match for the Red Rose Music R3's. I purchased the Jadis forthwith.
Jadis DA50 certainly looks and no doubts sounds wonderful and that with boldnesws= power.
There are now other intergrtaeds to consider in 2020
Line Magnetic, GS Audio and last but not least, is Cayin. 
Jadis won;;t budge on prices, they know their intergrateds are 
1) best design/parts]\2) least likely needing repairs,,which is worth its weight in gold considering that every major city only has 1 or 2 qualified, honest, fair techs. 
cayin is built on the same level of quality, I did not say in parts, only the design.
But I would prefer purchasinga  cayin , GS, Line magnetic , vs Jadis'  much much higher price. 
So with the savings not buying Jadis, I can put that cash to modifying the GS, the LM, or the  cayin, and SURPASS Jadis's sound. ,,,with cash left over fora  cayin 17 tube cd player!!!!!!!
jadis needs to adjust their prices,,or they will see themselves out of business. 

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNSiK0nuEw2BVvq82lm8B0AtYPAYrg:1574297959783&q=cayin+kt88+mark+2+images&tbm=isch&source=hp&sxsrf=ACYBGNSiK0nuEw2BVvq82lm8B0AtYPAYrg:1574297959783&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj_gqf1jPrlAhVDT6wKHVjJBtwQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1536&bih=750&dpr=1.25#imgrc=AcXVfuFJXjlqyM: