Best M8080 NOS tube for CJ preamp line stage?

Starting to get into some tube research, having recently replaced the tubes in my CJ pre-amp. I am still using the stock M8080 for the line stage, but am interested in upgrading with a pair of matched NOS, maybe Mullard or RCA. Suggestions?
sabocat59
Update--Just got my CJ MF2250 modded out by Bob and Gary over at Sound Dezign. They replaced the caps, resistors, and power supply for around $360.00, as opposed to the official CJ "A" upgrade which now runs for $650. It will be shipped out today and Bob says it sounds VERY VERY good. will probably get my PV-15 pre modded as well at some point later this year, lol.
Well, first listen, the new parts have not even begun to break in yet, and I have to say the results are outstanding. More detailed midrange, highs are silkier, and the bass is much tighter. Kudos to Bob and Gary. Anyone out there with a CJ MF2250 or 2500 send it to these guys for the upgrade and save some cash.
time for another replacement and this time I will try some cheaper nos RCA tubes just to see how they sound.

Since the last discussion, I sold my CJ mf2250 for a JWN 90w per channel tube amp, upgraded from the rega dac to a Neko, and added a mac mini to my set up.
Good evening,

Does a 6C4 fit in the CJ? as replacement tube?

and the 6C45pi&

regards