Power Tubes for Rogue Cronus Magnum?

I have a regular Cronus which I like a lot. It sounds really good with the EL34/6CA7/KT66/6L6 family of tubes. Not so good with 6550s.

According to Mark at Rogue the power supply and other upgrades in the Magnum edition match better with the 6550/KT88 family. It would be nice to be able to have that extra power at times. But I really like the sound of the Black Treasure 6CA7s and Genalex KT66s I use and want to know that they will still sound great in a Magnum before I upgrade.

So, has anyone with the Magnum used these tubes (or other EL34/KT66s) and how do they sound?

And how do they compare with whatever KT88/90/6550s you're using?

TIA

Rob
rpf
Have you ever tried Svetlana Winged "C"? Those were the KT88 I'd prefered when I had an integrated amplifier with that kind of tubes.
No, I haven't, but I'm looking for feedback from those who have used EL34/KT66 variants in a Cronus Magnum.
Unless they've changed the top cover plate of the Magnum the power tube holes are not big enough for KT88s , they are either for the EL34 types or the higher power KT90, mine is 2 years old and that's the way it is with this. The KT90 to my ears is not warm like some KT88s I've have/had in other amps
Thanks Facten for your response: that is helpful info about the KT90.

There is a way to use KT88s, or other wide bottle power tubes in the Cronus: socket extenders. I use them now in order to employ 6CA7s and KT66s.