Has anybody heard the new Audio Research LS 27?

The new LS 27 is coming to the dealers now. Called the Audio Research and they said the new LS 27 sounds better than the Ref 3 and very close to Ref 5. That is the reason why the listing price of the LS 27 is changed to around $7,000 so that it won’t affect the sales of the Ref 5 too much.

Have you heard the LS 27 and how do you like it?
yxlei
I haven't heard an LS27 but I intend to buy one nonetheless , All indications are that it is a cost effective upgrade from my LS17 ( which incidentally I am perfectly happy with ), having not listened to anything else since I bought it .

Spirited discussion about ARC's constant upgrades etc has been going on since the late 1970's , so nothing has , or will , change .

I regard ARC as a value for money premium product .
now there's sensible thinking....I didn't want to insult you and say we're like-minded, everyone knows I'm crazy!
You haven't heard the LS 27, you're perfectly happy with the LS 17 and you haven't listened to anything else since buying the LS 17 for comparison, yet you're going to buy the LS 27 because ARC makes premium value for money product. Just to be argumentative, are you really making an informed decision or is it an act of faith?
"ARC may come out with new products every few years,but how can one criticize when the continue to push sota forward?"

Personally, I think the state of the art was maxed out years ago and now they are just offering products that are more complex and different sounding, but not really better. I would not mind seeing a rerun of some former products that were great for the time and still better than 95% of what is made.