How many tube watts for Vandersteen 2's?

In an 8 x 12 room for jazz, female vocalists at moderate volumes how many watts? Is a VTL IT-85 enough, I'm using a YBA Integre right now and it seems okay but I would like to try tubes
128x128digepix
I used one of these 25 wpc in a room bigger than yours:

http://archive.anthemav.com/OldSitev1/review/int-1.html
It's really more important that you have some current behind those watts. For example, you could use a pair of Dyna MKIII's but you won't like the way the bottom end sounds. Sixty tube watts is sufficient if you don't play your music loud. Just use a tube amp that has some decent energy storage. Most of the ARC amps do. Roger's amps do as well i.e. RAM Labs/ Music Reference. Just remember, current controls the bottom end on dynamic speakers.
I am using 2cesigs with a Music Reference rm9 mkll and I couldn't ask for better. The bass is as much as I could ask for. The Rm9 is the only component I never think about changing.
Believe it or not, the best I've heard Vandersteen 2s (and I've heard them a lot) was with a 35 watt Music Reference RM10...

This is really good to know since I've been itching to get the rm10 but was worried about it driving my Vandys 2ce sigs. Think they'd do fine in a larger room, 20x35 at moderate sound levels? [Sorry to distract from the original question.] rm9's are hard to come by.