Best amplifier and preamp for klipsch heresy 3

I am searching for the best solid state amplifier for klipsch heresy 3 and an oppo bdp83 blu ray player.My room is a 12x10 with hardwood floors.I AM CURRENTLY USING AN NAD C370 INTEGRATED AMP AT 120 watts per channel.does anyone know if the 375bee is an improvement over the 370,also looking at Pass,B&K,Aragon,Odyssey Stratos,Mcintosh,Krell,Bryston,and parasound.Would greatly appreciate any suggestions on these or any other amplifiers that matches good with these speakers.
curiousgeorge
Hi-
I have had a few nad amps and a few klipsch models and the 375 bee is an improvement for sure and would be a good choice. But do you really need that much power? I would think you could drive the Hereseys with a much lower watt amp-maybe the nad 326bee or 355bee. Or, a McCormack amp/pre amp would be a good choice-I really like the DNA series-I had a ADL pre and DNA .5 and my speakers sang. If you are even mildly interested in tubes-I cant urge you enough to try a Jolida intergrated amp with the Hereseys-60 watts per side will drive the Hereseys as loud as you want. I am a big fan of the Hereseys and if I were getting an amp I would go for the Jolida hands down.
I don't think you need a lot of power for those, especially if you use a tube amp, which many seem to like with these Klipsch.

If not tubes, were it me, I would look at a good, 100 watt or so Class D amp, like the smaller and less expensive Wyreds or Bel Cantos.

I'd stick with my ARC sp16 for a pre-amp but I'm sure other good tube pre-amps would work fine.

For tube gear, I would be looking at some of the Manley products for good quality and value as well.