Preamp with tone control.

Hello guys,
I need help to choose preamp. I'm building my system now and I will use Pro-Ject Xpression III turn table, Dynaco ST70 tube amp and B&WCM5 speakers. My question is, what kind preamp you can recommend for ST70 tube amp and, also I prefer to have tone control.
Found few preamps:
1. NAD C 165BEE ($899)
2. NAD 114 ($280)
3. AUDIO RESEARCH SP-4 ($550)
May be some one can recommend better choice.
Thanks!
mrmiele
In the '80s, I bought a NAD1700 tuner/preamp.
Tone controls were really flexible. 60/125/250 bass and 3k/6k/12k treble.
select one of each.
Also, on the back panel was a 20hz rumble filter and a front panel 'loudness' which boosted bass and treble....both a little.
It had 2 sets of outputs and 2 tape loops......
The phone input was pretty good, too, and had selectable MM/ MC .

I kept it for over 20 years. Gave it away working fine. NOBODY would give me anything near the 75$ I was asking.
Apt Holman preamp has some very flexible tone controls and an excellent phono section, renown in fact. A clear step above Hafler.
The Adcom GFP 715 is the last (discontinued) 2 channel pre from them...and I think it sounds amazing (MUCH better than the tuner/preamps, and as good as some much more expensive pre's I've used). Hard to find but relatively inexpensive and it has phono, remote, and 2 output jacks...defeatable tone or tone stack bypass (I use both...second output to an amp for outdoor speakers).
Found good reviews for Adcom GFP 715.
Wondering if this preamp will work fine with Dynaco tube ST70 amp.
If someone have this combination, please let me know about your experience. Thank you guys for your help, I'm REALLY appreciated it!