Creek Destiny or Rogue Cronus Magnum?

What is your opinion as to which has the best overall sound?
That's it. Which would you listen to for hours, perhaps years with a smile on your face and not think about anything but the music? This may be a bit of apples and oranges, but I am only interested in the overall sound for the long run.
Thank you. I look forward to your opinion.
rhanechak
If you are asking because you are considering purchasing one or the other,remember,you are the only one that can determine what sounds best to you.It's not a bit apples and oranges,as you say,it's a truck load!!There are many more variables than just one being SS and one being tubed.You have to take into consideration other equipment you will be using,etc.,etc.,etc.I wish you luck in whatever it is you are looking for.
Yes, the tube rolling is a benefit. I own both tubes and SS. I like mu amps but I'm looking for something I can keep without hesitation for a few years. Surely someone has a definite opinion on the Rogue Cronus Magnum and especially the Creek Destiny? They are said to be breathtakingly good integrateds.
My Rogue sounds fantastic. Head and shoulders above my previous Arcam integrated.
Good luck with your decision making, and Happy Listening !