Rowland 625

Has anyone got their hands on the new Jeff Rowland 625. I know they've been displayed on shows like Rocky Mountain but I'm keen to have feedbsck how this new amps compare with previous models. I've seen the new website and they've been been advertising on magazine, looks solidly built like all Rowland amps!
I've got Rowland 501's with a pair of PC1 together with the Synergy IIi. My dealer has not got a confirmed date for delivery.
dtanclim
You are no longer in love with your Rowlands ??? I can recommend a top device if you like ... :-)
I owned the Capri in a second system for a while and the Criterion replaced it in that system. I don't think the Capri is in the same league but it's good for the money and amazing for the going secondhand price.

I look forward to hearing the 625; I was not all that impressed with what heard from the C500 I owned but enjoy the MC6/Criterion pairing and have an affinity for the 2/6/8/9 generation amps. I will say that the Criterion is much more transparent than the Coherence II Mk 2 I owned and quite good overall, among the best I've heard, perhaps the best value, but surpassed in some areas by some other preamps, albeit at a much much higher cost.
After I listen to the sound of the Electrocompaniet 4.8 preamplifier I could say that the Criterion is really a wonderfull device with his incredible transparency.

And I want to like better the 4.8, because I have bought the Electrocompaniet AW250R as well, but I couldn't.

Anyway the AW250R is amazing.

Sorry, because I don't speak a good speak English to write different words that I need for a review.

But the AW250R is much better than the GamuT D200 MkIII and hugely better than the Model 312.

For what I listen, I'm pretty shure that Electrocompaniet is much better than the M625.
Isvaldo, I am glad you are enjoying Electrocompaniet AW250R. Unfortunately, as I have never auditioned AW250R, I have absolutely no idea if I would enjoy it more than JRDG M625. Over the years, I have realized that my guesswork has often been disappointingly off the mark, and has been at odds with, well .... live listening results.

If you ever have the opportunity of auditioning AW250R and M625 in the same system, please let us know your live impressions.

G.
I don't need to have a auditioning between the AW250R and the M625 in the same system.

And I think you need to have the courage to move on and change the brand of your amplifier. Yes, the life is made of changes... or the courage of change.

I want to say if the Model 312 was, until a couple of months ago, the joy of the JRDG this treasure is not so good, because the difference to the GamuT and much more for the Electroconpaniet is HUGE.

So what you can expect from the 625?

Electrocompaniet, GamuT and few others are making real joys since many, many years ago.

Like the Navy Seals you need to have courage and move on to another brand of amplifier.

Anyway the Criterion is wonderfull, maybe the best in the world together with 2 or 3 others preamplifiers.

I.