Cary Audio CAD 280sa V12i Power amp

Hi, does anyone out there would ever give me some advices about this power amp? What would be a nice preamp to pair with? any advices will be great. What were the original set of tubes being came with when back to the production year. Thx guys..Pat
patsu97
Are all 12 of the LED's lit up? Is there a switch on the back for balanced and rca inputs and is it set to the correct one? Are the Standby and Power switch on the faceplate both in the correct positions?
No, all 12 LED not lit up when power on at the first time and after. Are they supposed light up during normal condition? input selector is set on RCA. power switch is set on position, standby switch is set on operate. I tried to adjust the right channel bias level slowly started from 0 counterclockwise to about half, noticed that all 6 kt88 were lit up for short while and hear low level distortion sound and then all LED is off. I turned off the unit, wait for while before turning back on, nothing happened. LED not lit up no matter how precisely turn the bias level. all 16 tubes lit up though. hope this will get you more understanding its current working condition. thanks for helping.
I am assuming you do not have the manual for it. You can download it by searching their website, Caryaudio.com, it has very detailed biasing instructions.

Check your fuses as Markwatkiss suggested.