Integrated recommendations for electronic music

So I'm looking at integrateds for my first home system. The speakers I'm using are vintage Technics SB-6. If you haven't heard them, I would describe them as being fast, detailed, clear, very nice mids, slightly colored to the warm side but not excessively. Probably a little rolled off in the base, but it may be hard to tell that with the cheap equipment I've used them with. They are 93dB 8ohms, so should be very easy to drive. The type of music I listen to ranges from Rachmaninoff (classical/piano) to Infected Mushroom (electronic), but definitely weighed more towards the latter. Been thinking about Cayin A50t, YBA Ya201, Pathos Classic One Mk3, perhaps NAD. Suggestions? Must be great with Infected Mushroom, NIN, Massive Attack.. tks!
zynec
Two different directions. A Naim Nait 5i would complement the speaker qualities you describe; it's fast and very organic. There are plenty of write-ups on this one. (The Nait XS might give you more of the same; I haven't heard it, though.) The PS Audio C-100 is a great little amp--very clean and transparent. Not as much info out there on this one, but the reviews I've read are accurate, imo, and it's an excellent deal. Both are well under your budget, new or used. (The C-100 would have to be used, it's discontinued; but PS Audio's support is superb.) I think either would serve your music well, depending on which presentation you prefer.
A bit suprised with your Nait recommendation - I was thinking the Naim stuff would be too lean/bright/thin, am I wrong? I haven't read anything about the PS-Audio, so will definitely check it out - thanks! BTW, do you listen to similar music?
I have a Nait 5i -- a big no on lean, bright, thin. But it's not transparent or detailed and doesn't throw a big soundstage, so if that's your thing, look elsewhere. It's strong on rhythm and putting the music together. I do listen to some electronic music -- more Eno, Kraftwerk, and Hot Chip than Massive Attack (although I do put MA on once in awhile).
For electronic music you need fast amp, so, SET would be my choice, especially cos your speakers are that sensitive, check CARY CAD 300SEI, there is one on sale right now, check it out. Why I mentioned this amp, well, cos I own one and I love trance.