Best Pre/Amp or Integrated for Zu Essence

I am in the midst of upgrading my system. Current gear features Rega Saturn cd, Regar Elicit integrated with mc phono stage, and Pro-Ject Debut III turntable with Ortofon Salsa mc cartridge (just getting started in vinyl), Zu Libtec speaker cables, Zu Gede interconnects, and Zu Mother and Zu Bok power cords.

I just traded my WLM La Scala monitors for the Zu Essence floorstanders. Love the added dynamics and bass extension from the Zu's. I'm happy with them. I also like the La Scala's but appreciate the extra dose of vividness from the Zu's.

I am now looking to optimize my amplification. The Rega gear sounds pretty great with the Zu's, but I have been informed that tubes may have more synergy with the Essence's.

I am considering the following:
ARC VSI 60,
Audio Electronics AE3-DJH paired with Six-Pacs monoblocks,
Quad QC-24 paired with Quad II-Forty's monoblocks,
Cary 300SEI,
Primaluna Prologue 2,
Primaluna Prologue 3 paired with Prologue 7's

Any other thoughts? Budget is $4500. Since this is my first venture into tubes, I would like to stick with something that I can get on dealer demo or new.

I listen to a variety of music from small-scale classical to jazz to indie to electronica.

I am not as concerned with accuracy as much as I am with the "in-the-room" experience.

Thanks

PMB
pmburnett
The last one on the list, the Virtue Audio with buffer is quite good. One shows up every week or two on the Audiocircle website. I heard one with my essence a few years back and it was great. The Decware Mini Torii was quite nice with the Omen Defs I had last year. Those three along with the Melody 2A3 are your best bets in your price range.
Leben CS600 gives you flexibility of tube rolling all types which can help tame the lively treble the I have heard Zu owners talk about.
Hi Morganc,
I have a Virtue Audio ONE with the 30v/130w Power Supply. Thoughts on how I could add to this instead of replacing?
Philippe
A good start would be adding in a tube buffer. The buffer can be used in almost any system so even if you later upgrade the amp, the buffer will still be useful. The Dodd Buffer is the one generally paired with the Virtue amps, but there are others.