Bryston 28B SST

For those of you who have heard the new Bryston 28B SSTs - are they as good as the reviews I have read? From reading these reviews I almost get the impression they can drive any speaker from a highly efficient horn to an inefficient planar speaker and sound great. Are they a major leap from the 14B or 7B or just a bit better?
128x128mmarshall
Hi Rugyboogie, I don't believe anyone was sugesting you didn't try them just your comments saying "not very open nor did I find them dynamic. The sound stage was flat by comparison to the previous SS amps"

No wonder you had issues, just look at your other pces all placed on different plaforms and these were just sitting on the carpet. Ha! Ha! just a little humor.

Enjoy as I am.

P.S. My friends set-ups my fav. out of the six set-ups with the MAXX2's is the ARC Ref5/610T mono's combo, these are my old 610T's and close behind that set-up Joule Ma/Destiny mono's combo.
Hi there guys, check this thread out over at audio circle.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=87021.0

Using the 28's with MAXX3's and say's;

"finally today my 28B/Torus RM16AVR arrived. i am using them to drive a pair of Maxx 3's to great result. incredible bass and punch. much more so than my halcro dm78's or audio research 210's"
Auxetophone . I dont think you needed to apologize , and I dont think you sounded loud at all . You had a valid statement , who do we believe ? Certainly not the good folks trying to sell us a product .These posts are great, but you get so many views it becomes hard to navigate . And I cant think of a single person that reads a review and goes out and buys the product without listing to it first . The opposite may have validity , if you dont research a product before listening to it you may miss things that could show up later . The more I can find out about a product before I start the personal listing sessions the better . I've been purchasing audio products this way for 38 years and have not gone far wrong yet . Have a musical day , and have fun .
Tmsorock, interesting thoughts, no one was asking Auxetophone to apologize but when one directs his thoughts towards another member and in UPPER CASE it is being "LOAD" and I adressed such.

Questions for you; looking at your pics it appears you have paneling everywhere and a slightly sloped "A" peaked ceiling, is this a mobile home of some sort?

Why do you have paneling? this material is one of the worst materials one can have within a listening room of such as it vibrates and interacts. With your 38 years of exspearinece you should be well aware of this and that the room is very important.

What's the actual construction behind all that paneling, is the ceiling a white paneling material also? that space behind where your TV is also appears to be a huge question mark and design concern.
Dev . Those walls are wood flooring , ( H.D.F. ) actually , laminated to two layers of dry wall , no nails were used , both side walls are outside walls , 2" by 6" and insulated , ceiling is drywall with textured spray on coating . As far as the front wall goes its not symetrical , but has not caused any anomalys . Yes , mobile home , having a separate place instead of developing the basement , meant no W.A.F. required and no late night noise restrictions . Friends call it the dog house .
Can we look forward to seeing your system link soon ?

Have a great day . Max