Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
I like Oliver Nelson mentioned by Frogman. Material + sound make this album one of the most desirable by any jazz collector.
I've written about this elsewhere... Frazey Ford "Obadiah".

Slightly bass heavy but otherwise great!
Albertporter: My copy is a "Linn Seleckt", from back in the day. (Don't know if that makes a difference).

Janis Joplin "I've Got dem O'l Kozmic Blues Again Mama" Speakers Corner, Sonny Boy Williamson "Keep it to Ourselves" QRP.
three that are 10+ to my ears....

'Come Friday', The Chris Barber Band, Jeton DTD Lp, 100.3306
'St. Louis Blues' on side 2 is epic. Germans recording Brits playing Dixieland......but it soars.

'Verite Du Clavecin', Sarastro 7701, 45rpm. wonderful harpsichord music. Sarastro is a late 70's French label of classical music all on 45rpm......all wonderfully recorded and great sounding. mostly small scale intimate music. there are 28 titles (one is a double album), I have them all and every one is excellent.

"Bela Bartok, Les Six Quatuors", Quatuor Vegh, Valois CMB 23, 3 Lp Box Set. there are reissues on other labels that are quite good, but this is the set to have.
Here's one I've always thought was pretty much perfect. It doesn't do audiophile gymnastics but has perfect balance and should be a reference for all modern music... War "Greatest Hits" United Artists label.