Summertime ss amp Question

My wife has finally decided that the superb Atma-Sphere MA-2 is too hot for summer and she cant listen to it without getting an ice bath in the room. But one doesnt part with a Gem of this magnitude, so I will buy an SS amp for summer only.
Need at least 150 WPC into 4 ohms (SP Tech Revs III sens 88 db), XLR inputs,(preamp Atma-sphere MP-1) fit into 17 X 8 X 19 inch space in Stereo closet and run cool, budget under $2K used. Looking at Innersound esl-300, Cary CAD-200 currently on A'gon. Suggestions, please. Thanks.
springbok10
Go with the Innersound. I have the Magtech amp. Both designed by Roger Sanders. If you can spring it financially go with the new Magtech. See www.SandersSoundSystems.com. If not, you wont be disappointed in the Innersound. Good luck and happy listening. By the way, they both run very cool.
I would try a slightly different take on Rleff's suggestion and go with a Rowland Model 2. It's a better vintage of Rowland than the Model 5 (many argue that the Rowland 2/6/8/9 are the best Rowland amps ever made). It puts out 150 watts into 4 ohms, but what the amp really brings is refinement and build quality - both superb. Being fully differential balanced like your Atma-Sphere amp, it should substitute well for it with regard to cabling. It does not run particularly hot. Try to find one with the battery power supply - when run from batteries, there are only a small handful of solid-state amps that compete with it. PS - Like Rleff, I ran the monoblock version of this amp (Model 6's) and it was amazing how similar it sounded to my no-feedback triode tube amp.
Post removed 
Elizabeth, I have enough trouble edging my 6 foot SP Techs further and further from the wall whenever she's out without having a hood and duct to totally freak her out! Get real:) The MA-2s already occupy a coffin-like enclosure along an entire wall. No, a neat little ss box locked in the cupboard with the pre-amps, CDP and tuner is the ticket here. Unfortunately.