Lively and Dynamic SS Preamp...

i'm looking to replace my tube preamp with something solid state that is lively, forward and dynamic - and has remote controlled volume. willing to go new or used; multiple outputs (amp and sub) and balanced inputs and outputs are a plus, though not absolutely required, as these can be remedied by y-cables and adapters. phono stage is a huge plus, though again, this can be worked around.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-Scott
128x128srosenberg
Post removed 
"...my only issue is a bit of noise..."

oh, also i'd like to have remote controlled volume. i can live happily with everything else, and actually enjoy the CounterPoint quite a lot, but would like a remote for the volume.
@ Rrog and Tvad...

my first inclination was a Pass X1 or Rowland Capri... nice to see them mentioned here.
Nagra pll
Its has tubes but has the precision from ss , and if you re talking dynamics this thing can frighten you , its very clean also.
BAT VK51SE. I would say a balanced preamp is practically a must with the Pass. It's a little more than your asking price, but is a great value.

The BAT gives that midrange depth and texture, with great dynamics. You can make it even more dynamic by adding NOS 6H30 tubes and EAT tube dampers.

If you are looking SS, I would go with Pass preamps.