Rogue Audio Cronus &/or Atlas owners ... TUBES ?

My Rogue Audio Cronus integrated amp is about to reach its third birthday, and I'm ready to replace the original Svetlana EL-34 output tubes. What are your experiences and thoughts ? Stay with EL-34's ?, try Gold Lion KT-77's ?, perhaps EH KT-90's ? See my sysytem for the rest of my stuff. I mostly listen to 1950's - 1960's small ensemble jazz (tons of Blue Note re-issues, etc.)
adam18
Hi Lamcam......Which KT-90's do you use ? And, how are they different in the Cronus from the original Svetlana EL-34's ? I'm assuming you have the original Cronus, and not the Magnum version.
I am currently using EH Kt-90's in my Atlas ( magnum upgrade) and the results are outstanding. My friend swears by the Gold Lion KT-77's in his Atlas (magnum upgrade) I like the KT-90's because of the added weight and authority you get with the extra power they provide, I am able to drive my Clements RT-7's (big floor standers) with ease. Not only do the KT-90's have the added bass authority, they are also extremely detailed and extended in the higher frequencies. This weekend I plan on getting some hours on my Gold Lion KT-77's and then doing some comparisons