Anyone have Coincident Frankenstein amps?

I'm looking for a nice 300B based amp, and this is at the top of my wish list. Anyone have any input on the performance of these amps? Any other brands you would suggest? Just want to try a 300B based amp to switch back and forth with the 845 based amp I have now. Thanks!
afc
I have Frankensteins for close to two years now. They are everything that I had hoped for and more. Prior to buying,I had listened to and researched many tube based amps.After reading what people said about 300b`s on the internet, I was scared off because they were thought to be slow and lacking in bass. All I can say is that these amps are ANYTHING but slow and as dynamic (with the right speakers)as my ss Denon monos that I had before. Bass is tight and realistic.
Definitely worth seeking out to audition.
I have been using a Yamamoto A-09S 300B amp with my Zu Def Mk IIs for the past two years. Absolutely no desire to change. Good luck.
Afc,
I have owned the Coincident Frankenstein amplifier for 10 mogths and it`s a wonderful state of the art component when used with the proper speaker. It has the most pure, natural and non-electronic/mechanical character of any amplifier that I`ve heard so far. I have own and heard verygood push-pull tube amps that use indirectly heated tubes of the pentode type but the SET/DHT design when implemented to a very high standard(the Frankenstein certainly is) to my ears just plain sounds more convincingly real and thus is quite emotionaly involving. The Frankenstein has an exceptional ability to provide a lot of drive, control and dynamics that most would`nt expect from a 300b with 8 watts per side. The only problem I`ve had is it`s difficult to bring a listening session to a close due to the fabulous musical reproduction and enjoyment it gives without fail. The hours really do seem to pass without notice. I hope you get an opprotunity to hear it yourself.
Best Regards
Afc,
Mr paul mentioned the Yamamoto 300b amp, I`ve not heard it myself but this amp has gotten universal high praise and is one you should also strongly consider. I own the Yamamoto YDA-01 DAC(SS version) in a word, divine.