Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Copland: El Salon Mexico / Appalachian Spring - Bernstein/NYP Columbia MS 6355 2-eye (says spouse: "I like LIKE Bernstein, I don't care what you audiophiles say." So, I am corrected.)

Holst: The Planets - Previn/LSO, EMI ASD 2002 reissed by Hi-Q Supercuts (continues to be my favorite performance of this work. The Hi-Q reissue is clean, detailed and well balanced, losing a certain amount of the warmth found in the earlier EMI ASD pressings. But certainly eminently listenable.)
Hey guys,Two of my favorites tonight.
Doc Watson-Southbound
Rickie Lee Jones, Mofi Original Master
Might put on ,T-Rex - Slider next
I do love Holst:The Planets!
Stravinsky, L'Histoire du Soldat Suite - Chicago Pro Musica / Reference Recordings RR 17 (always a pleasure - top drawer performance of the suited, in superb sound)

Paul Chambers, Paul Chambers Quintet / Blue Note BN1534 (Analogue Productions 45rpm reissue)
Britten, Simple Symphony--English Music for Strings. Britten cond./English Chamber Orchestra; King Super Analog Disc (reissue of a 1968 London/Decca recording). As seems to be the case with most of the King reissues, the sound seems tilted towards the bass, which works well on this recording, particularly when the double basses strum in the second movement. I'm breaking in a new system (moved to a place with a much smaller room), and this record sounds great on the new setup.

Rush, I'm now in VA about 50 miles from you, will have to arrange a visit at some point soon.