Amp s choices to match with Wilson Sophias ?

What amps are you guys using with your Wilson Sophias ?
I know these are not super picky speakers.
Would appreciate some inputs.
Based on my research, I hear some people like Naims with them, Luxman, Accuphase and others.
Care to chime in ?
nolitan
The Sophias piqued my interest.

Is there an appreciable difference between the Sophia 1, 2 and 3?

Nolitan, where did you read about the Sophias sounding good on Naim amps?

Another question(pardon my ignorance) how does the Sophia3 compare to the Sasha?

Last question. Anybody compared the Magico to the Wilsons? If yes, what are the distinct differences between these two brands?

Any advice would be appreciated.
The Wilsons have always been tube-friendly. So you have a wide range of tube amps available for the speaker as well.
Agree with Atmasphere, I have only heard them with Audio Research and Levinson. Preferred the Audio Research.
I called Wilson when I got my Sophia 2's. One of the guys told me that they had great success with Audio Research and Jeff Rowland. I ended up with the Rowland Continuum 500 integrated and it sounded much better than the VTL gear that I had been using with them.

Good luck.
Hello!
I listened my Wilson's Sofia with Pass Labs X 250 long time . Later I was able to hear them with Pass Labs XA 30.5.
I can say with XA 30.5 they sounded much better. This makes me think that Wilson work better with amplifiers operating in Class A.
Regards, Martev