Pass XA30.5 enough power for Wilson Sophia 2?

I was wondering about this combo. I have a very large room. Personally I dont think it's enough power but what do you guys think?
nickt
Al,
With regards to your latest post, indeed 92dB is quite loud. The staff on the Pass meter indicates bias not power output. It does not move until the amp begins to leave Class A.

I've pushed the XA30.5/Sapphires, with demanding source material, to fairly loud SPL and the staff doesn't move. Now, in all fairness it would be easy to make that baby jump but it would be too loud (at least to these ears) for an extended period.

Been there, done that.
Nickt, at this point, do you think the XA30.5 will do it for you? What are you thinking based on the comments you have heard so far?
I don't know about Nickt, but after reading this great discussion, _ I'm_ thinking about trying an XA30.5 with my Dunlavys. Thanks guys.
fwiw, using the xa60.5s on my WP6s in a room 15*11*8 (ie small), i am seldom able to get the meters to move (ie leaving class A), but it happens sometimes.

easy to play music 90db for extended sessions if distortion is low enough.
I have just switched from Pass XA100.5's to a Bat VK-600SE with my Sophia2's as the Pass\Wison combo didn't satisfy in terms of bass control (on the sloppy side with Pass).

I'd be leery of using a 30.5 unless I listened very quietly.